Polycystic Ovary Syndrome or PCOS is a hormone disorder that affects many women of childbearing age. It is a condition in which cysts form on a woman’s ovaries and/or her body makes more androgen, a more common hormone in men. To get rid of the disorder, you can consider a polycystic ovaries cure by homeopathy specialist.
Because of these things, she has several symptoms, such as periods that come late or don’t come at all, heavy periods, facial hair growth, unintentional weight gain, acne, and pain in the pelvic area. In more severe cases, it can also make it hard to get pregnant or get pregnant in the first place.
PCOS can be cured entirely, but it takes a long time because the patient’s symptoms must be carefully observed as they change over time. The treatment plan is then based on these observations.
Even though conventional drugs can be used to treat PCOS and its symptoms, it is better to use homoeopathic medicines to treat this condition for the reasons listed. For the best-ever treatment, you can trust a polycystic ovaries cure by homeopathy specialist.
Causes of PCOS:
Even though no one knows for sure what causes PCOS in women, here are some of the most important ones:
- Resistance to Insulin: The body may make more androgen, which is a male hormone that women don’t have much of. This could stop ovulation from happening.
- Too much androgen: When the ovaries make too much of the hormone androgen, it can cause hirsutism and acne, both hair growth on the body and face.
- Low-grade inflammation: A new study shows that women with PCOS have low-grade inflammation, which makes the body make more androgens and can cause heart or blood vessel problems.
- PCOS is passed down from one generation to the other: There are clear genetic links between PCOS and a woman’s genes.
Diagnosis of PCOS:
One test is not enough to determine if someone has polycystic ovary syndrome. So before doing a physical exam and another test to determine if the patient has PCOS, the doctor first looks at the patient’s medical history.
- A doctor will look at every part of your health, including your weight gain, how often you get your periods, and your ability to have children. Check for signs like hair that grows in strange ways, acne, or other changes.
- The doctor will do a pelvic exam to measure the size of the ovaries.
- An ultrasound (USG) is also recommended to determine if someone has PCOD or PCOS by looking at the size and shape of the ovaries.
- You may also be asked to get blood tests to check insulin, glucose, and hormone levels.
Why choose homoeopathy to cure PCOS?
Determining the root cause of the problem through treatment:
Using homoeopathy to treat PCOS is a good idea because it can cure the condition permanently. In addition, homoeopathy treats and cures the disease by getting to the root cause of it instead of focusing on the outside things that cause it. So, homoeopathy is a more reliable way to treat illness. For example, the medicine given for a period that stops and starts again is different from the medicine given for heavy bleeding.
There aren’t any side effects:
Homoeopathy is a treatment based on the idea that the human body was made never to get sick. So it never tries to use drugs that can mess with the way the body works on its own. Homoeopathic medicines only restore the body’s health so that it can heal itself. This kind of treatment ensures that homoeopathic medicines have no side effects.
Some FAQs on PCOS:
- What can be done to help women with PCOS get pregnant more often?
- When ovulation goes well, it can lead to getting pregnant. Losing weight often helps get the menstrual cycle back on track, which makes it easier to ovulate. Combined with antioxidant supplements, vitamins, and a diet high in these nutrients, this can make it easier for a woman with PCOS to get pregnant.
- What might happen if a woman with PCOS lost weight?
- Even a small weight loss of 4–6 kg can make the menstrual cycle more regular. The menstrual cycle is often controlled by weight loss on its own. Also, it has been found that losing weight makes symptoms like more hair growth and acne go away, lowering insulin and cholesterol levels.
- Is there a way to treat PCOS?
- Yes. Homoeopathy is one of the best options to treat PCOS. The European Network of Homoeopathic Researchers says that 83% of the PCOS-affected women who participated in clinical research in Europe no longer displayed any signs of the condition. After getting homoeopathy for PCOS, they also had normal follicles that ovulated.
- Is PCOS a gynaecological or endocrinological disorder?
- PCOS is often misdiagnosed as a gynaecological condition because many symptoms affect a woman’s reproductive system. But it is a problem with the endocrine system that affects hormones and how hormones are made.
So, a specialist in the endocrine system, like a reproductive endocrinologist, should verify the diagnosis.
PCOS can change a person’s quality of life in a big way. It could make you feel stressed, tired, or unable to work well. Homoeopathic treatment for PCOS can help a person feel better and live better. In addition, homoeopathic treatment for PCOS can help prevent health problems like obesity and diabetes.